The participants are requested to complete the on-line application form via the JITM 2019 official website OR contacted by Buyer Support ( Ms Malia or Ms Lia ). Please provide present and future business example details supporting information for your application. Your application is very important, as it helps us identify your needs at the JITM 2019. The more details you provide at registration the quicker we will be able to process your application. Please note that the deadline is on February 28, 2019.
All hosted Buyers’ applications will be selected by the JITM 2019 Committee. This is to ensure that only qualified Buyers with bona-fide contracting responsibilities for Jogjakarta. On qualification, you will receive an e-mail to notify if you have been successfully accepted onto the program within 6-8 weeks and also be able to check back with the Buyer Secretariat team at the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org on the status of your application. The JITM 2019 Committee’s decision shall be final.
CANCELLATION, SUBSTITUTION AND REFUND
The Secretariat must be notified in writing of any cancellation or substitution of Buyer delegates within June 04, 2019 .Cancellation for Buyer delegates postmarked on or within February 28, 2019 shall be granted a full refund of the amount received, and all refunds shall be remitted only after the closing date of the Travel Mart. Kindly note that no refund shall be made for any cancellation after February 28, 2019. A five hundred thousand rupiahs fee (Rp 500.000-) will be charged at the Secretariat counter on the registration date for substitution or loss of the badge.
Buyers are carefully selected against specified criteria. We put a screening processes in place to ensure that only the most relevant buyers – both regionally and internationally – that have a history of active engagement in the business of developing, packaging, promoting, selling and operating packaged travel for Yogyakarta destination.
The hosted buyer criteria includes but is not limited to:
- International Buyers: Foreign Tour Operators, Wholesalers, Travel Agents, Packagers, Event Management, DMCs which are nominated by the committee of JITM 2019;
- Indonesian Buyers: Receptive/Inbound Tour Operators, Wholesalers, Travel Agents, Packagers, Event Management, DMCs which are nominated by the committee of JITM 2019;
- Representatives of the company/ organization should be able to demonstrate that they are prepared to enter into contract with sellers, and be able to speak in English;
- Currently have or plan to sell for Yogyakarta as a single destination travel product or to be combined with other destinations;
- Commitment to create and sell Yogyakarta travel products which are immediately available in the appropriate market.
Priority will be given to 80 – 100 buyers coming from/with target markets as identified by the committees :
European Countries : 20% Asia Pacific Countries: 60%
Indonesia : 10% Other Emerging-Market Countries: 10%.
Qualified hosted Buyers will receive complimentary:
- Access to exclusive “buyers only” functions before and during the travel mart, and entry to socials and destination briefings;
- Return economy flights from selected International airports and/or domestic airports for buyers originated from Indonesia if required (applicable only for “Fully Hosted Buyers”);
- Accommodation include breakfast in 5/4/3 star hotel in Yogyakarta, for up to three nights;
- Transfers to the official hosted buyer hotels, main venue and the networking functions;
- Full-board meals arrangement during the program;
- Educational/ familiarization trip as per itinerary.
Representatives of an international agent / tour operator/ event management/ DMC, who have been functional in the outbound space, who can prove that they have Yogyakarta’s travel products or they have successful travel products for other similar destinations, and are looking for new travel products for Yogyakarta.
Fully Hosted Buyer Benefits:
- Return ticket for economy-class flight;
- Three nights accommodation with daily breakfast in 3/4/5 star hotel;
- Transfer from and to event venues, and from and to the Yogyakarta airport;
- A comprehensive guide/ directory book with seller & buyer profiles;
- One day of Business-to-Business (B2B) meetings with sellers from region’s key tourism industry suppliers;
- Meet with sellers who have the same interest with your company through Appointment-based meeting, or those you have selected based upon profile criteria;
- Educational Trip (Fam Trip);
- Invitation to lunches and dinners as set out in the programme.